Search Card Makers Paradise

Sunday, October 30, 2011

Halloween Soda Bottle Labels

 Martha Stewart came out with super cute labels this year that inspired me to create my own!  I removed the label from the glass soda bottles, and made sure I got all of the glue off.  I made each halloween label using creepy paper and the happy hauntings cricut cartridge.  Some of the decorations came in a pack of halloween dicuts from Joanns fabrics.  I glued the labels onto the soda bottles with elmers spray on adhesive, which worked wonderfully!  The labes I made are "goblins blood, witches brew, zombie elixir, and polyjuice potion". 






1 comment:

  1. You made such an interesting piece to read, giving every subject enlightenment for us to gain knowledge. Thanks for sharing the such information with us to read this... baby shower water bottle labels

    ReplyDelete